Solacom has the distinction of being the only non-USA company to win the prestigious Air Traffic Control Association’s 2008 Charles E. Varnell Memorial Award. This award recognized Solacom for their contribution to one of the most significant advances in aviation technology in the past quarter-century. The Flight Services for the 21st Century (FS21) program networked communications system in the US National Airspace System (NAS).
In addition, Solacom has received several other awards in acknowledgement of our pioneering nature and for continuing to develop the world’s most innovative solutions in mission critical communications:
- Chambre de commerce de Gatineau prix excellence 2008 de Marchés exterieurs
- Excelor 2006 « Innovation technologique »
- Excellor 2008 PME de l’année
- Regroupement des gens d’affaire PME de l’année 2004
- 2004 Innovator of the year – Franz Plangger