NG9-1-1 / E9-1-1 Regional Account Manager
- Generates, coordinates, and oversees closure of 9-1-1 customer premise sales opportunities and Emergency Services IP network (ESInet) opportunities.
- Creates and maintains winning strategic sales plans, utilizing multiple prospecting techniques to include cold calling, networking, market research, and strategic positioning.
- Attends Public Safety trade shows and conferences, demonstrating the company products and supporting the corporate messaging.
- Act as a trusted advisor to influence customer’s technology platform decisions and develop preference and loyalty for Solacom products
- Assist in RFP and RFI responses, providing capture strategies, competitive insights, price-to-win analysis, win themes and customer hot buttons.
- Attend customer meetings, make presentations to individuals and groups.
- Proactively engage and lead channel partners in selling Solacom products and services to Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP).
- Develops and maintains relationships with channel partner organizations throughout the assigned territory
- Develops strong relationships with key PSAP decision makers and map all influencers within opportunities, creating and updating Capture Plans for Top Opportunities.
- Ability to consultatively identify and position end-to-end solutions to affect the closing of new sales opportunities.
- Develop strong presence in territory as a spokesperson for Solacom by becoming involved in industry activities/organizations.
- Must be willing to travel 40% to 60% of the time
Required Skills & Experience
- A clear understanding of existing and emerging technologies in relation to voice, data and VoIP technologies in an E911 / NG9-1-1 environment is required.
- Must be able to work under deadlines and work overtime, as required to make sales objectives.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create and maintain quarterly opportunity pipeline.
- Provide timely reporting and updating of opportunity development and status.
- Must have worked as a sales professional, sales engineer, systems engineer with at least 5-7 years combined experience.
Job Location: We’re looking for Regional Sales Managers in the following locations
Base Salary + commission.