A standard of high quality in every step of development, operations and products
Solacom is proudly certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. We believe quality is the key to providing reliable products and services that are on schedule, within budget, and meet the operational requirements of our customers. From our core business practices and processes, to the products and services we provide, we are focused on achieving the highest quality possible. Certification to this standard assures our customers that Solacom operates from a solid foundation of procedures and methods that embed quality throughout our business.
The Solacom product line meets and exceeds industry standards for communications technology. As well as being ISO 9001:2008 standard compliant and approved, our products also meet or exceed emissions, health, safety and environment standards for telecommunications devices as defined by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Canadian Safety Association (CSA), and the European Conformity Directives (CE).
Solacom product standards include:
- ICES-003 Issue 4 Class ’A’, FCC Part 15 Class ‘A’ Canadian and USA Emission Standards
- UL Part 1459, CS-03 Issue 8, FCC Part 68 Canadian and USA Telecommunications Specifications
- CSA 60950-1-03/UL 60950-1 Safety Standards
- Trunks certified to CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03. CO trunks certified to CS-03.
- European immunity in accordance with EN 55024; European digital emissions in accordance with EN 55022; European safety in accordance with EN 60950.
- Electrostatic discharge as specified in EN61000-4-2 and IEC 1000-4-2, level 2, for contact discharge (4 KV) and level 3 (8 KV) for air discharge.