An ideal NG9-1-1 system for small PSAPs
You don’t have to choose between saving money and getting a fully featured 9-1-1 system for your 2 to 12 position public safety answering point (PSAP). The Guardian NG9-1-1 system is now available in a cost-reduced configuration and footprint that makes it ideal for smaller PSAPs.
Rock solid reliability
You get all of the functions and features of a large Guardian system, including virtually unlimited high-quality conferencing and a selection of powerful options like map-based call management, emergency notication system, Guardian Mobile, and much more.
Your system comes pre-provisioned according to your requirements to facilitate a smooth cutover and help shorten install time.
Guardian NG9-1-1 is an all Internet Protocol (IP)-based telephony system designed and built for IP-based call routing, IP-based customer premise equipment (CPE) and associated database systems, and for converging traditional voice and data into the packet-switched network while at the same time supporting legacy communication technologies.
Guardian NG9-1-1 is available in a full range of configurations from single sites to hosted and geo-diverse solutions.
All deployments can be configured as a fault tolerant system with no single point of failure.
Guardian NG9-1-1 is a complete solution for conventional and Voice over IP (VoIP) call handling, with a full complement of features.
Guardian NG9-1-1 features include:
- Redundancy and high availability ensures that calls are never missed
- Customizable Automatic Location Information (ALI) display
- Answer calls from your mapping program
- Automatic ALI refresh
- Manual ALI lookup
- Supports an unlimited number of contacts and speed dial buttons
- Maintains audio quality for an unlimited number of participants in a conference
- Distinct ring tones for roles and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) queues
- Distinct ring tones for administrative, emergency and abandoned calls
- PSAP status dashboard
- ACD queue status dashboard
- 5 ACD call types (ring all-first to answer, ring all-conference, round robin, longest idle, sequential)
- Skills-based routing
- ALI steering
- ACD name displayed in phone window
- Abandoned call replacement
- 9-1-1 trunk transfer capability
- Call logging
- Radio integration